
Behold thy glory, the creation of the ultimate, the cross-bread of two popular styles into one. Introducing……The Jong. (imagine a joint+bong). Nobody would get what I mean but I suppose, if you’re curious enough, ask me in private, full detailed explanation will be given.
Well, managed to get hold of some ‘gear’ yesterday night and by golly, it was good…very good. Too good that I think Alvin had a system failure and some ‘blue screen’ moments towards the end, heh.
But I did noticed something really hilarious while I was driving to Vision, the traffic lights outside the Crown Jewel Hotel. There must have been like 10 to 15 cars all line up waiting for the green light to flash, then suddenly the green left arrow flashed signalling drivers who wants to make a turn. However, the straight green arrow was still red, everyone decided “Hey, look! Green left arrow, lets go straight, it’s the same thing!” and off they go, all 10 to 15 cars beating the red light, there u go, the Penangite spirit. Not that I’m a rule-following person, but to see everyone breaking the rule in a joint-venture manner, it was quite a sight, hehehehehe. Go Penang!
Watched the Man Utd game last night and goodness me, I think the era has ended, hmmpf, why why why….nothing is happening despite all the impressive signings. Oh yeah, the game was boring too! Apart from when Carroll made a spectacular save and Rooney had his shot on-target deflected just wide.
Well, time to clean up my room, sigh.
Note: This is how the graduation photo booklet would look like with our POP ART concept, need better pictures!
Well, managed to get hold of some ‘gear’ yesterday night and by golly, it was good…very good. Too good that I think Alvin had a system failure and some ‘blue screen’ moments towards the end, heh.
But I did noticed something really hilarious while I was driving to Vision, the traffic lights outside the Crown Jewel Hotel. There must have been like 10 to 15 cars all line up waiting for the green light to flash, then suddenly the green left arrow flashed signalling drivers who wants to make a turn. However, the straight green arrow was still red, everyone decided “Hey, look! Green left arrow, lets go straight, it’s the same thing!” and off they go, all 10 to 15 cars beating the red light, there u go, the Penangite spirit. Not that I’m a rule-following person, but to see everyone breaking the rule in a joint-venture manner, it was quite a sight, hehehehehe. Go Penang!
Watched the Man Utd game last night and goodness me, I think the era has ended, hmmpf, why why why….nothing is happening despite all the impressive signings. Oh yeah, the game was boring too! Apart from when Carroll made a spectacular save and Rooney had his shot on-target deflected just wide.
Well, time to clean up my room, sigh.
Note: This is how the graduation photo booklet would look like with our POP ART concept, need better pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment