Looking at the wall clock directly ahead of me, counting down to the last final few hours left at the office here, wondering why the heck did I bring in my laptop today?! Was gonna steal some music(mp3) from the office, but surprisingly….there was actually some work to do today, weird. Haven’t really had any work since Monday(that was 3weeks ago). Actually, I gotta update the site, well…its not the best job in the world so I think I’ll just pretend that I do not know about it and blame them for not reminding me, hehhe…evil me…
My bus departs at 9.30pm but my sis insists we should leave by 7.30pm latest…which I think it’s a good idea, since she’s has the worst sense of direction…by the time she figured out where this shop was at Tmn. Paramount, I’ve memorized all the roads there already….and I did that when I was sick…
Also today my results are officially out, kinda nervous, this is one of my only chance to get good grades since I’m working here…and well, things are not as rough with my lecturers anymore…the distance is doing justice to us here…
I think Alvin and I are gonna start a ‘feng-tao’ canto-pop boyband group when I get back to Penang. Hahahha, we’ll be called FTU (Feng Tao Uar, stands for The Feng Tao Language) hehehe, its easy for him since he has already started transforming himself into one with all the yellow hair and chest-baring cloths he likes to wear sooo much….hehe.
I’ve heard about this LUCT Scholarship programme before, thanks to ian, now I’m reminded of that possibility again…the only problem is….finding out whats the catch…pros and cons….and well….are there any consequences, seems to good to be true, but I have a friend who seem to be doing just fine despite taking that scholarship programme..hmmm, “what are you up to mr. Tan Sri Lm??...hmm” is this some kind of sick joke that old dicks make that young dicks don’t get? Hmmmm (I stole that line, and modified it, hehhahe)
Anyway, if I had to pick one picture to summarize my entire experience here…without a doubt, it has to be this one! Thanks chivas! The life was great…
My bus departs at 9.30pm but my sis insists we should leave by 7.30pm latest…which I think it’s a good idea, since she’s has the worst sense of direction…by the time she figured out where this shop was at Tmn. Paramount, I’ve memorized all the roads there already….and I did that when I was sick…
Also today my results are officially out, kinda nervous, this is one of my only chance to get good grades since I’m working here…and well, things are not as rough with my lecturers anymore…the distance is doing justice to us here…
I think Alvin and I are gonna start a ‘feng-tao’ canto-pop boyband group when I get back to Penang. Hahahha, we’ll be called FTU (Feng Tao Uar, stands for The Feng Tao Language) hehehe, its easy for him since he has already started transforming himself into one with all the yellow hair and chest-baring cloths he likes to wear sooo much….hehe.
I’ve heard about this LUCT Scholarship programme before, thanks to ian, now I’m reminded of that possibility again…the only problem is….finding out whats the catch…pros and cons….and well….are there any consequences, seems to good to be true, but I have a friend who seem to be doing just fine despite taking that scholarship programme..hmmm, “what are you up to mr. Tan Sri Lm??...hmm” is this some kind of sick joke that old dicks make that young dicks don’t get? Hmmmm (I stole that line, and modified it, hehhahe)
Anyway, if I had to pick one picture to summarize my entire experience here…without a doubt, it has to be this one! Thanks chivas! The life was great…
(From left: Nadz, Ian, Audrey & Me)
Note: I just got a call from home, and I got a 3.8GPA (2A 1B) !!! aaaaahhhh!! So happy!!
Peace out Kuala Lumpur!
No comments:
Post a Comment