Monday, 25 October 2004

Singing In The Rain

The big showdown, the clash of the titans, the battle of the giants; whatever you want to call it, the clash has gone to Manchester Utd’s favour! The way it should be, the long unsettled victory that was very much needed! The burden, pain and agony of missing that fateful penalty last season have all been erased in just a fraction of a second. Well, dad made his prediction and turns out to be spot on (he’s savouring the moment by repeating himself that he did a prediction, sigh..eat your lunch, dad). What a great game it was!

Somebody bought a brand-spanking-new Mazda 6 (I think that’s the modal name) and my goodness, its beautiful…exotic yet commercialsporty yet subtle…drooling inside my outlandishly small and cramped Kancil, sigh. Will I ever own a car like that? The car is blue by the way…its quite identical to the colour of the blue Kelisa.

The never-ending ‘neighbour-wars’ has seen a new chapter, with us making our offensive move this time round. [FYI: They constructed an extension on the air-well region, which makes a ridiculously loud, ear-splitting, deafening noise when it rains] So I wrote a letter to the council and complained. Few months later (sigh!) they finally decided to come over and have a look. We’ll see what happens…

We’ve received a notice from college stating that it’s a public holiday next Monday! Yay! I need some time to chill and get away from my eventful schedule! (Actually, I just want to laze around and sleep, and maybe go gaze at the Mazda 6, heh)

Note: Manchester Utd 2-0 Arsenal [Man Utd ended Arsenal's 49 game unbeaten run and obtained their 1000th point since the Premiership begun]

Go Go MAN UTD!!

No comments: