Saturday, 16 October 2004

Say Hello to Good Times...

After enduring the driver’s malicious taste in music with the first half of the trip being some classic Grade C Malay rock and a ridiculous collection of Chinese feng tao megamix for the 2nd half, I arrive back to the island….without too much trouble, despite having the feng tao megamix high-beat tempo tunes stuck on my head for a few minutes…

Best part was, I was greeted (during bedtime) by a nice cool+chilly mountain air, then I knew it was really back….ahhhhhhhhhhhhh(relief) had the best sleep since awhile ago.

Gonna need some time to re-adjust to the simplicity of Penang, guess that one extra week of ‘self-declared-holiday’ would be really necessary…

Changes: dad stopped smoking, mom turned into a newpaper contest junkie, my room became a store-room, one fish died while the other grew bigger…arghhh, gonna need a whole lot of time to get use to this…

Note: Gonne see if I could dig out some rewards from my parents for my grades.

No comments: