
It has been quite a sluggish Saturday so far, woke up at 10am which was kinda surprising (even to me). I don’t usually wake up during the morning on a weekend; it’s always lunchtime by the time I even consider waking up. Ahhh, went back to sleep at 3pm anyways…
Staying awake was yesterday’s first agenda, and goodness me, it was one tough undertaking. Watching a tremendously boring video of this amazingly talented 3D artist work his way in creating a 3D character and later on, animate it wasn’t exactly the best recipe to stay awake on a cool and chilly morning. Even he (our lecturer) admitted himself that “If you want to fall asleep, go ahead. I know how you feel; it is a really boring video! ZzzZZzz”. Then why bother showing it to us?! Arghhh…
Apple finally replied my email about my job inquiry. Now I have to complete this form and send it back to them, sigh…keep forgetting my printer is stuck in the 90s (its obsolete already). Guess I’ll just go there personally and fill in the forms. Since we’re in the topic, yesterday; a certain Windows lover (Ian)admitted his interest in owning an Apple computer in the near future even though he despises it by saying loads of bad assumptions without proper foundation.
el scoobysnack! mastering the art of illustrator... says:
i'm gonna get my own POWERBOOK
[Quoted from MSN]
(Hahahaha, not only you slipped up, but you slipped up twice! Go Apple!)
Ohhh, I added a little chatterbox at the right side of this page…just for fun, to increase (in fact, to add!) more interactivity. Since you have to be a registered member to leave a ‘comment’ so I thought it would be a really neat added feature. Hmmmpf, what sort of policy is that?!
Dad has been searching in vain for a power steering, realised I’m quite capable of helping him in this region, since I have a past for car-modification, it shouldn’t be too much trouble. Dad insists that this power steering shouldn’t cost him more than RM600 which I thought (at first) it was ludicrous, but he had found cheap ones before. It’s just the matter of searching the right places. Then he went on explaining to me how does a power steering work, zzzZZzzzZZzz (wow, dad has done his research).
Thunders are pounding the evening sky, lightning illuminating the dark heavens, guess it’s gonna be yet another wet, wet day. Hurray!
Staying awake was yesterday’s first agenda, and goodness me, it was one tough undertaking. Watching a tremendously boring video of this amazingly talented 3D artist work his way in creating a 3D character and later on, animate it wasn’t exactly the best recipe to stay awake on a cool and chilly morning. Even he (our lecturer) admitted himself that “If you want to fall asleep, go ahead. I know how you feel; it is a really boring video! ZzzZZzz”. Then why bother showing it to us?! Arghhh…
Apple finally replied my email about my job inquiry. Now I have to complete this form and send it back to them, sigh…keep forgetting my printer is stuck in the 90s (its obsolete already). Guess I’ll just go there personally and fill in the forms. Since we’re in the topic, yesterday; a certain Windows lover (Ian)admitted his interest in owning an Apple computer in the near future even though he despises it by saying loads of bad assumptions without proper foundation.
el scoobysnack! mastering the art of illustrator... says:
i'm gonna get my own POWERBOOK
[Quoted from MSN]
(Hahahaha, not only you slipped up, but you slipped up twice! Go Apple!)
Ohhh, I added a little chatterbox at the right side of this page…just for fun, to increase (in fact, to add!) more interactivity. Since you have to be a registered member to leave a ‘comment’ so I thought it would be a really neat added feature. Hmmmpf, what sort of policy is that?!
Dad has been searching in vain for a power steering, realised I’m quite capable of helping him in this region, since I have a past for car-modification, it shouldn’t be too much trouble. Dad insists that this power steering shouldn’t cost him more than RM600 which I thought (at first) it was ludicrous, but he had found cheap ones before. It’s just the matter of searching the right places. Then he went on explaining to me how does a power steering work, zzzZZzzzZZzz (wow, dad has done his research).
Thunders are pounding the evening sky, lightning illuminating the dark heavens, guess it’s gonna be yet another wet, wet day. Hurray!
Adios!
No comments:
Post a Comment