After a cup of the good-ol-3-in-1 coffee and a rolled ciggy(yes I make my own cigarettes, hey! Its cheaper that way, its expensive these days to even kill yourself), finally manage to summon some energy and hopefully creativity as well in writing this. My day seems to get better and better, abruptly woken up by this annoying car-alarm, forgetting my wallet and now the ridiculously heavy rain here in Sentral, sigh… and I have to rush back to get my freakin portfolio(its at home at kelana jaya) for a presentation for this wedding video and photo service we(me, ian and dimar) are doing…
Oh god! How how how?? We've been trying to get an assignment for ages and finally we have one and this happens, sheesh…am I doomed to fail?
Self pity aside, at 9.30pm tonight will mark my final 24hrs here as an intern at KLue, and I'll finally be off to start my official holiday (the holiday my college allocate for us) as well as the extra one week of 'self-declared' holiday I'm gonna take. Hehehe, HEY! I'm only human, I need my break…
This cough is really getting on my nerves, grrrrr….its repetitive and sometimes it comes with the occasional hint of blood in it, ewwwwwww…yucks…been having trouble sleeping because of that, and also the fact that my mouth is no longer in its original shape and size (throat too) with all this intense coughing and all, bugger… :P
The rain seems to have subsided, guess its time to take that dash across the street to the lrt and then a 500m sprint to my apartment…
Note: I need to quit smoking
Oh god! How how how?? We've been trying to get an assignment for ages and finally we have one and this happens, sheesh…am I doomed to fail?
Self pity aside, at 9.30pm tonight will mark my final 24hrs here as an intern at KLue, and I'll finally be off to start my official holiday (the holiday my college allocate for us) as well as the extra one week of 'self-declared' holiday I'm gonna take. Hehehe, HEY! I'm only human, I need my break…
This cough is really getting on my nerves, grrrrr….its repetitive and sometimes it comes with the occasional hint of blood in it, ewwwwwww…yucks…been having trouble sleeping because of that, and also the fact that my mouth is no longer in its original shape and size (throat too) with all this intense coughing and all, bugger… :P
The rain seems to have subsided, guess its time to take that dash across the street to the lrt and then a 500m sprint to my apartment…
Note: I need to quit smoking
No comments:
Post a Comment