Wow, it has been quite a jiffy since I last updated this blog. Let’s get on with this, shall we? The weather (haha, I mention this too many times) is great! Hahahha, well..the only lousy fraction of this fantastic weather is that I always end up running to my car in the rain, sigh….but its all good after that…..goood……
I reformatted my PC recently and it took me awhile to get it done, immeasurable amounts of data needed to be backed up prior to the actual reformatting (even so, I missed out a lot of stuff, end up re-downloading them, hmmpf!). And now, for the first time ever, my PC is outrageously organized.
Did some 3D work on Friday’s class, and goodness me…I’m terrible with 3D! Ughhh…well, I did have a smooth flow of ideas when it comes to character proposal and also the animated short it’s suppose to be in (the theme is “The 70s” so naturally its either disco with afro or flower powered hippy)…after all that, it went straight down hill.
An ordinary day in class
There’s some soap opera thing going on with my friends and somehow me in it….I won’t disclose any details here (sorry!), just thought it was worth mentioning since its really twisted and comical, heh.
Many of my friends have English names, it does occur to me at times and I end up asking myself “Why don’t I have one?” So interrogated my mom and apparently, luck eluded them twice when it came to naming both my sis and me. They told the nurse to write our names (complete with English name) and both times they forgot to write it down.
Dad took forever to name my sis, putting tones of careful consideration making sure it’ll mean something, it took my mom less than 8 seconds to settle on my name, “Let’s name him Kok Meng!” …..*sure*…..mom…I’m a boy, of course I have it, don’t have to put it in my middle name. (I don’t hate it; just wanna make fun of it, heh).
It is time to download some fonts off the internet and re-organize my computer desk, *groan*.
Note: Use Mozilla! If you’re using Internet Explorer, you are not browsing the internet!
Happy Halloween...
No comments:
Post a Comment