Being ever so curious about all this blog thing, finally decided to start one myself, thought it would help me keep track of all my bumps and tumbles of my boring yet "i-cant-seem-to-find-time-for-anything" life.
Living here in KL has thought me one thing; life does not suck living alone independently, and well so it seems apparently. But this Friday marks my return to the island of betelnut, Penang. Woohooo (sarcastically), not that I hate penang or anything, in fact by all means, I love penang. Its just that living here for 21 years aint exactly exciting with my longest time away prior to being in KL for 2 months has only been a couple of days…
Classes will resume this coming Monday, ughhhhh. And to think that I was going to work and then complete my degree, it seems to be a daunting task, being away from college for 2 months only is almost impossible to set my mind back into studying…how about when I do it for real…ouch!
Here's something kind of random, I noticed I've become more colour coordinated since purchasing an ibook for the trip, every electronic gadget I buy (or intend to) has to be in colour-synch with my comp, it has been annoying to some people I know as I keep saying "This would really go well with my ibook!" hehehehe, sorry. Well, ask Audrey, she would say the same thing. I think she has gone to the extreme by saying "When I own a house, I want my house to be all white, including the furniture!"…and I think she said black too…or silver…hmm can't really remember…so I can't be THAT bad…yet.
But what was annoying was when I found out I could have gotten it 20% cheaper via KLue if I had known there was some sort of Media discount, bloody hell!!! Could have owned a powerbook instead…oh well, shit does happen, better luck next time. Its weird that they give this discounts to media people rather than designers, I think apple computers are more suitable for designers as their OS is much…much…much more stable than the crash-prone Windows (XP seems to be doing alright, but not as efficient when it comes to multi-tasking).
Well, times up…time to take a ride on the LRT and walk home…sigh
Note: I think they should stop putting pickles in the Double Cheese Burger at McD, this is Malaysia! Not freakin America…
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment