Felt really dumb today. I wore a red T-shirt, keep forgetting the fact that I drive a red car and own a red bag. People must think; “Wow, this guy indisputably loves the colour, red”. Well, go figure!
Submitted my application form today to AppleStore, hopefully I get hired! I need money baby! So many things I need to buy…CD changer, iPod, RAM and this really sweet looking mouse for my PC, heh.
This morning, the last survivor of the 3 fishes finally gave up and calls it quits. Hmmpf, I think it’s Harry (they were named Tom, Dick and Harry). Oh well, finally can get rid of the aquarium, eh wait, there’s another fella inside the bathroom….ughh….we keep him there to eat any mosquito larvae and he’s gotten really big…I dunno what species it is, but its those cheapo RM1 for like 20 fishes in a small plastic bag that people buy to feed their bigger fishes. We forgot to feed him to our lohan (flower horn) and by the time we realize he was there, he was too big already, so we just left him there to chill…he’s actually kinda smart too. When he’s hungry, he makes some weird sound by popping his head out of the water. Hey fishy, fishy, fishy….
We’re trying to organize a lil futsal session tonight at 11pm, we’ll see what happens. Really need to kick the ball around the park, god! I miss football!
Note: Today I’ll attempt to stay awake throughout the afternoon to dinnertime.
Submitted my application form today to AppleStore, hopefully I get hired! I need money baby! So many things I need to buy…CD changer, iPod, RAM and this really sweet looking mouse for my PC, heh.
This morning, the last survivor of the 3 fishes finally gave up and calls it quits. Hmmpf, I think it’s Harry (they were named Tom, Dick and Harry). Oh well, finally can get rid of the aquarium, eh wait, there’s another fella inside the bathroom….ughh….we keep him there to eat any mosquito larvae and he’s gotten really big…I dunno what species it is, but its those cheapo RM1 for like 20 fishes in a small plastic bag that people buy to feed their bigger fishes. We forgot to feed him to our lohan (flower horn) and by the time we realize he was there, he was too big already, so we just left him there to chill…he’s actually kinda smart too. When he’s hungry, he makes some weird sound by popping his head out of the water. Hey fishy, fishy, fishy….
We’re trying to organize a lil futsal session tonight at 11pm, we’ll see what happens. Really need to kick the ball around the park, god! I miss football!
Note: Today I’ll attempt to stay awake throughout the afternoon to dinnertime.
No comments:
Post a Comment