Sunday, 17 October 2004

The Sunday Scare

After a short scare this morning with some missing .dll file on my PC which prevented me to access my desktop, somehow (like always) I manage to work my way around it…without spending a fortune (RM7 to be exact), phewwwwwwww

With this instability, it does make me wonder why people bother to put up with this whole Windows masquerade, switch to OS X goddammit! It’s much more (and I mean waaaaaaaaaaaaay more) stable and reliable!
-



Well, tomorrow will be the start of college (boring!) and surprisingly enough, none of my classmates knew that the holiday is over and done with, so it means, I saved their asses from poor attendance! Hah! There you go….another job well done, bravo! It seems that I have a neck for helping people, you can call me a helpoholic (chances are, the word don’t even exist)….you’d be surprise the length I go in helping people and that includes distance! A certain ‘weekend-housemates-at-puchong’ would know just that….maybe I need to learn how to say ‘No’ or turning my phone off at the right time…heh

More electronic upgrades needed in the house, with the WiFi modem on top of the list since I have no way to access the internet with my laptop….[unless there’s an unprotected wifi around here, like kelana jaya, hehe]

It has been quite a day so far, but I still don’t really feel ‘at home’ just yet, even though it was only 2 months(plus one extra week!) in KL, but the fact of living completely on your own makes it easier to accept and adjust to rather than living back with parents where rules and restriction needs to be re-applied. I need my SPACE dammit! (love you mom and dad)

Oh yeah, gonna have to start paying for stuff again, ughh…I miss all the freebies and all-access passes I get while working with KLue…free movies…free gigs….free everything!

Note: Go go Man Utd!! End that stupid ARSEnal run their having! (you have the players! Now start clicking dammit)

Out!

No comments: