Well, whatever happened to the “self-declared” holiday? Hmmmpf, had my first full session of classes today (boring!). Spend half the time trying to stay awake and transferring/swapping files from one iBook to another.
Thought to myself, since I love Apple Computers so much, I’ve decided “hey, why not I just work there!” and well, I did just that and conveniently enough, there were looking for part-timers (they pasted small posters at our campus) and they offer a flexible time schedule (yeah!!). Send in my resume via email several days ago and has since been sitting on the edge of my seat…waiting….and waiting for call back, only to find out that I forgot to attach my resume on the email! Bloody hell! All the anxiety for nothing, “Focus meng! Focus!”. Hmmpf…back to step one.
Today is Tuckday (if you know Chi Tuck, you know what it means) and finally get to see that little fella for the first time in months. Wondering how’s his jockey thing is going, guess I’ll find out tonight. If ‘gear’ is available, might be able to introduce him “The Jong” as well, hehehehe. [be careful man, it ain’t no chilld’s play]
Penang drivers are getting scarier by the minute, serious. Cars literally float between lanes at will, and most of the time, they occupy two lanes. Bikes are just “moving-potential-accidents-waiting-to-happen”, it’s like they have a sticker at the back of their helmet “Hey, Hit Me! If not, I’ll just annoy you and block your lane while I ride ridiculously slow” in florescent green text. Wankers!
Apart from the wild, fanatical drivers out there, it’s spectacular here…weather-wise. I have not seen daylight since I got back, rain…rain….and f**k loads of thick black “iD4-UFO-sized” clouds. Yeah! The way it should be, the ideal island lifestyle, it is almost impossible to do anything…apart from sleeping of course (and not wanting to wake up).
Thought to myself, since I love Apple Computers so much, I’ve decided “hey, why not I just work there!” and well, I did just that and conveniently enough, there were looking for part-timers (they pasted small posters at our campus) and they offer a flexible time schedule (yeah!!). Send in my resume via email several days ago and has since been sitting on the edge of my seat…waiting….and waiting for call back, only to find out that I forgot to attach my resume on the email! Bloody hell! All the anxiety for nothing, “Focus meng! Focus!”. Hmmpf…back to step one.
Today is Tuckday (if you know Chi Tuck, you know what it means) and finally get to see that little fella for the first time in months. Wondering how’s his jockey thing is going, guess I’ll find out tonight. If ‘gear’ is available, might be able to introduce him “The Jong” as well, hehehehe. [be careful man, it ain’t no chilld’s play]
Penang drivers are getting scarier by the minute, serious. Cars literally float between lanes at will, and most of the time, they occupy two lanes. Bikes are just “moving-potential-accidents-waiting-to-happen”, it’s like they have a sticker at the back of their helmet “Hey, Hit Me! If not, I’ll just annoy you and block your lane while I ride ridiculously slow” in florescent green text. Wankers!
Apart from the wild, fanatical drivers out there, it’s spectacular here…weather-wise. I have not seen daylight since I got back, rain…rain….and f**k loads of thick black “iD4-UFO-sized” clouds. Yeah! The way it should be, the ideal island lifestyle, it is almost impossible to do anything…apart from sleeping of course (and not wanting to wake up).
Apparently there's like this floating mosque just off the coast further up in between Tg Bungah and Bt Ferringi. Hmmmm, must go check it out...
Note: I wonder how big “Penang Times Square” would be. Would it even be square?
Drive safely boys and girls...
Over and out!
No comments:
Post a Comment