Monday, 1 November 2004

Night Rider

Somewhere, somehow, someone is sitting on one gigantic block of stinking gear.” – quoted by a friend and someone was having it, somewhere along Tg. Tokong and somehow we manage to get a hold of him. And fly we did. It was a rare occasion for tall people to strangely gather and hangout. I’m standing at 6’3” and it was just an average height, others were towering over me. Goodness me, sucks to feel short…haha.

Funny thing was when they decided to get some supper, 5 of them tall fellas (ok, including me; only 4, Ryan was measured to be shortest among us) so off we go, all cramped up and smashed inside my little Kancil, a bunch of 6 footers in a small car isn’t exactly a good mishmash *ouch* and we all walked funny after getting out from the car…

Gear took awhile to come, and when it did, time to float around! On my way back (or having a lil ‘drive’ session with Ryan) this frog which attempted to cross the street could only make it through 30% of his journey before the bright red Kancil of mine came and well, smashed the sh*t out of itGahhhhhhhhhh!!! It was an awful feeling on the steering and we could hear his head cracked and smashed since our windows were down, *yucks*. Took a U-turn and check it out, gahhh…it flipped over as I smashed his head. Sorry frog, didn’t mean it.

It’s apparent that this is starting to have an eccentric pattern. Only with Ryan I’ll end up smashing or knocking some creature down. Weirdest creature I’ve road-killed so far was a bat! Imagine that, a bat! A flying nocturnal creature of the night somehow flew low enough while I was driving pass and *splat* smashed straight onto my number plate. Heck, I even ran over a plastic stool, which made a raucous sound. We took a U-turn (as usual) to check the bat out, and sure enough, it’s road-killed. *Ack!*

Note: I’ve ran over countless amount of bugs, 5 frogs, 2 cats, 1 bat, 1 plastic stool and almost a rabbit which we end up chasing after it because Chi Tuck wanted it. Hahahha, the rabbit is no match for you Tuck, hahaha, stupid fella running around trying to catch that bunny. Then he started to make funny sounds which inspired the rabbit to hop even faster into this house. Hahahaha!!, better luck next time.

No comments: