Friday, 5 November 2004

Work & Play

Had an extremely long interview with Mr. CG himself (owner of CG Computers aka AppleCentre) about my job application, and wow….shit, I know squat about Apple Computers! Ughhhh, but they’ll be teaching me about all this technical aspect that I’ll need to know…he went on about how to complete a sales transaction (credit card verification, cheque and so on, phewww…confusing sial) but anyways, I’ve been accepted and will start on Monday and will be placed in Prangin (they’ll pay for my parking! Yay!). So I guess it all works out, in the end.

Since KLue, I’ve noticed my music’s perspective has changed vividly. More reasons to quicken the process of saving up and buying a CD changer for my car….and maybe an iPod since I’m working there, hmmmmmmmmmm..we’ll see…. (Oh, forgot to mention this; “this would go really well with my iBook!”)

Today is the official opening day for Equator Academy of Art’s follow up to last year’s successful “Halloween Party 03” entitled “Playground” (what the f**k?? playground?? What sort of sissy name is that?). Frankly, I do think that it’ll fail, judging by the fact that Halloween 03 was a run-away success, picture this, it was raining from the start of the party towards the end and yet more than 3000 attendees came on that night alone even though we only had like 1000 tickets…sold out 3x man, hahahha. We had a better poster too back then compared to the really offensively ugly poster they came up with for Playground…it’s supposed to be scary! Not decent-soft-edged-teddy-bear-i-wanna-hug-you-and-kiss-you style man. God!! But for the sake of the SRC committee and some friends who are still in it, I wish them all the best. Good luck!

Have a nice weekend…

No comments: