I have no idea what went wrong, but obviously somewhere somehow I must have done something quite evil…I declare today (even with a few more hours to spare) as the lousiest day I’ve had in awhile.
Woke up an hour late for class, felt like crap the entire morning thru afternoon. Then when I arrived at work, I had to put up with this ridiculously pointless (and random) conversation with this old dude who seems to have this curiosity in Apple computers and wireless stuff…how ridiculous the conversation was?…Lets put it into perspective:
Old Dude: So can I connect to the internet with this iMac?
Me: Yes you can, may I know the brand of your modem?
Old Dude: Yes, yes…it’s a ADSL modem…
Me: No no, I meant the BRAND of your modem. Aztech? D-Link?
Old dude: Yeah, its very very fast one.
Me: Huh?
Old Dude: Yes, yes, modem.
And that was only one small tiny fraction of the 30minute conversation. You can imagine the rest (don’t bother). And in one scenario, he decided to be mute. What wrong with you???!!!! Arghhh!!!
And he went on about a wireless monitor. What?! How f**k is that gonna happen?! It’ll suck the life out from batteries in like seconds. Then it became more random. *Sigh*
To top it of, I was summoned by this under-cover MPPP dude (just when I’m in bad terms with them, they pop up out of nowhere and issue a summon for littering). Well, ok fair enough, I was at wrong…but where the hell are the ashtrays?
So seriously, could it get any worse?
Woke up an hour late for class, felt like crap the entire morning thru afternoon. Then when I arrived at work, I had to put up with this ridiculously pointless (and random) conversation with this old dude who seems to have this curiosity in Apple computers and wireless stuff…how ridiculous the conversation was?…Lets put it into perspective:
Old Dude: So can I connect to the internet with this iMac?
Me: Yes you can, may I know the brand of your modem?
Old Dude: Yes, yes…it’s a ADSL modem…
Me: No no, I meant the BRAND of your modem. Aztech? D-Link?
Old dude: Yeah, its very very fast one.
Me: Huh?
Old Dude: Yes, yes, modem.
And that was only one small tiny fraction of the 30minute conversation. You can imagine the rest (don’t bother). And in one scenario, he decided to be mute. What wrong with you???!!!! Arghhh!!!
And he went on about a wireless monitor. What?! How f**k is that gonna happen?! It’ll suck the life out from batteries in like seconds. Then it became more random. *Sigh*
To top it of, I was summoned by this under-cover MPPP dude (just when I’m in bad terms with them, they pop up out of nowhere and issue a summon for littering). Well, ok fair enough, I was at wrong…but where the hell are the ashtrays?
So seriously, could it get any worse?
No comments:
Post a Comment