A re-union was held last night and then it became apparent, THE YEAR-END IS HERE!! And ughhhh! I got freakin’ assignments to do! *sigh*
Presumably, I was suppose to get my ass to class this morning and well, one thing led to another and it was 12pm when my eyes first opened today. Ack! Again! I miss a morning class! Focus! Focus!
My parents are starting to freak me out at times, just the other day they told me the bought 2 more fishes…right, ok…fish. Nothing wrong with that. Well, they left one part out and I came back and saw 2 more fishes on the tank and went “There’s thousands of different species of fresh water fish in this world, hundreds of choices at the shop, and you guys settled for PLASTIC FISHES?!” Arghhh, it’s so creepy, having fake fishes moving around the tank and they’re in bright blue and yellow!
No comments:
Post a Comment