Sunday, 7 November 2004

Faded

The phone rang really, really late last night and to my surprise, a small stash of gear was available. Had yet another good session though it was almost 4am already and I had to go. When will this draught end, eh?

Something has been bothering me this last few days, tried to put it aside but it just doesn’t seem to work, *sigh*. I need a therapist. Don’t want this psoriasis to resurface. Why am I cursed with this revolting defect?!

Tomorrow will be my first day with CG Computers, hope all goes well. Been having second thoughts about this job though, come to think of it, I don’t really have that much time at my disposal with the preposterous load of assignments/projects that’s breathing down my neck but I need the money, wasn’t blessed with rich parents. But I guess that builts character. I’m in need of one.

“One would suffer a great deal to be happy.” – Letter, 1759

I hope it’s true.

No comments: