Tuesday, 23 November 2004

Green & Slightly Smaller Than A4

Embarrassing enough, I tried on some good old HTML scripting and failed miserably. Alignment was horrible and the padding was just wide off the mark. So I’m still stuck with this somewhat conventional page that is shared by some few billion people around the world. I’ll be back! I can’t stand being…errr….Bah! I can’t find the words; I just want a blog that’s different! Unique! Hehehe…

Supposedly, one of the biggest visitor/reader of this blog, Audrey has finally decided (after weeks of persuasion) to create her own blog! Hehehe, now I got a fellow blog-mate :) I’ve added her link at this site, go check it out…I’ll help her out to do some editing with her blog site later on.

I got a ticket for parking at a dead-end today, can you believe that?! This is ludicrous! Why would it be an offence? It states “Meletak Kereta Di Luar Kawasan Letak Kereta” which translates into “Parking Your Car Outside The Parking Area”. OK, I’ll admit, it wasn’t exactly an official parking spot but common sense would tell you that what harm could I do? The only possible offence I can think of would be blocking God’s path back to this small little shrine at the end of that dead-end (Sorry God, I don’t mean to offend). If it’s ‘blocking traffic’ your talking about…this spot is like 10-15 meters off the street, it’s a dead-end for god's sake! (sorry again!) At the end of it is a shrine on the left side while the grass are as tall as me…maybe there’s some sort of super hero hideout there…hmmm Keluang Man kinda thing, hehehhe...

Note: I tried to find a link for Keluang Man but failed, it's just a ridiculous Malaysian rip off of Batman, and he wears a sock as a mask while his suit is pink, it’s suppose to be a national joke. It was quite a hit.

No comments: