Tuesday, 16 November 2004

Up And Running

After spending the entire day fixing and reinstalling everything in my PC, finally its up and running again…still wondering what the hell happened in the first place. Ok, it wouldn’t have taken the whole day if it wasn’t for my files that I want to backup. So it took me a couple of hours to decide which files I should keep and which I shouldn’t and then burn those that I need onto a CD. Phewwww, glad that’s all over.

Was delayed a bit as well when suddenly my parents decided to do a little spring cleaning, what the heck? Chinese New Year is still months away…I found out at the end that my parents had bought a spanking new freezer. It did come across my mind, “Why do we need 3 fridges?” my enquires was answered….they’re replacing the old one on the balcony…the old one is more of a microwave rather than a freezer, so it’s time to change. We want to store our meat! Not cook ‘em! Sorry Chi Tuck, you can’t seat on it anymore, this one is not metal…if he did, and breaks it, I’ll probably kill him and store him inside that freezer, hahehhah…perfect fit!

The Raya holidays are almost over and it’s back to classes tomorrow. *Sigh* just when you get used to this ‘freedom’, suddenly it’s over.

A quick update on the ‘Neighbour Wars’ saga that has been going on…the same neighbour that had her house flooded few days back, now her car is vandalized. Hahahha, some joker splash acid on the roof of her Volvo S80 and now the paint it all f**ked, it looks like someone puked on it, yucks…and I just rained! Yet another double whammy, ouch…

Note: I think it’s week 5 already…ARFHH Club is now at full swing.

No comments: