Finally, after months/weeks of contemplation, I finally did it…I bought me a pair of Nike’s brand-spanking new Total 90 III indoor football shoe (gold+white) along with a Adidas sling bag that I’ve been yearning for. Get to be in style for the final hurdle…the least you can do is look good and feel good on a time when even combing your hair is a rare luxury because of the lack of time we have left.
Not one day I’ll avoid mentioning the amount of workload we have to accomplish by the end of this week and then later progress to a week-long, relentless, never-ending, nerve-wrecking presentation on the 8th week.
Apart from the chaos and predicament of assignments, things are pretty smooth, so to speak. The only thing now missing would be the daily schedule of football (both indoor and outdoor) that’s still out of sight. Wait till Mr. Simran gets back, should be able to get some footy action going. He either has a strange obsession with his name or just weird football antics. What am I talking about? For those who know him, you’ll never fall short of hearing him shout “Sim’s ball!” or “Simran’s here!” when he is near or on the ball…hahaha. Even with complete strangers, he still shouts out that same line…
Holidays are oh-so-close already…it’s so tempting to start doing nothing (or usual holiday stuff) despite of this entire muddle at this instant. Take a deep breath, collect all thoughts, set your sights on the finish line….and GO! Kinda like when I was young, I had to cycle all the way up to my house after school (on a hot afternoon, wearing those long green pants and the ridiculously heavy bag) on a hill which sometimes feels like it is at a complete 90° angle…It’s all in the past now, *phew*
Things have sure change since my earlier days. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment