Is it me or that the weather is unbelievably hot today. So hot that I can feel a sore throat coming up….better start drinking more water. Has anybody noticed? No? It’s December already!! Oh boy…that’s fast; I think this has been the quickest year I’ve had thus far. But it did felt like forever when I was down in KL. Oh well, time to chalk up some new year’s declaration/resolution, quit this, quit that, start this, start that…blah blah…be good be better, yada yada yada…
The countdown is now on, week 7 is on its 3rd day with 2 more to go and taking no prisoners…before the climax of a week-long persistent and harsh presentation also known as; “Week 8”. Ughhhh….
OK, I declare this entry would be my last entry vis-à-vis on my assignments. It’s boring to read about it let alone write it…maybe a little say on whole week 8 sometime later on, but other than that, NOTHING! There’s no technicolour element in assignments, its all just black and white…and maybe grey.
In my opinion, spam has taken itself into a whole new level, now they have infiltrated the mobile communication. Does anybody else receive spam on their mobile phone? Or is it just me? Just today I’ve received 3 spam messages about some “super-duper-must-subscribe-now-or-else-ur-phone-will-explode” kinda thing…what next? Penis enlargement and Viagra spam send to our phones? *sigh* they screw up my email, now my phone…
There are four oxygen tanks at the dining area…hmmm; maybe I could get euphoric from taking compressed oxygen…hehehe, “ahhh..assignments…don’t worry….be happy” :)
No comments:
Post a Comment