Howdy, what a wonderful month it has been. Let’s have a little review session here since it’s almost the New Year already. Productive and progression would be the most suitable 2 words to describe 2004 for me since picking up the pieces back in 2003.
Productive
Well, I accomplished quite a few feats this year with the purchase of my brand spanking new computer (to date: not brand spanking new no more) which for the first time ever, enables me to achieve new heights on my design work and also exposure. I was using an ancient pre-historic PentiumII prior to the new comp. On top of that, I captained (EAA) Equator Academy of Art’s Redbull Indoor Football Team in which the event was held at Megamall, Seberang Jaya. We played the first game of the event. Being from EAA, we were just here to make up the numbers, but we proved to be more significant than that. After 2 games, not only we needed to win our last game, but we need to win by a 5 goal margin to qualify on goal difference. Sounded impossible at first, but we ended up trashing
But things got better after passing the half year mark when in August, a certain Juliana Choo from KLue Magazine decided to give me a ring at 11am while I was still nicely cooped up in my bedroom, refusing to wake up on such a beautiful and cool morning (also quite depressed ‘cos I haven’t found a job for my internship). She revealed that she was keen on signing me on and invited us (me and Audrey, she got a place before I did) to make a trip down to KL for an interview session. To me, it wasn’t an interview, but more like meeting us in person and welcoming us into KLue. So Audrey and I hurried our way to KL from

On one fine day, mom suddenly, out of the blue asked me about Apple Computers. Having just bought a PC two months ago, I’ve already given up hope trying to own an Apple Computer. But strangely enough, mom suddenly agreed that I deserve one. Wow! Seriously, I was smiling from ear-to-ear for days. With the limited budget we have, choosing the model was nippy, 12” iBook G4 was my weapon of choice. By August 14, Saturday, with my bags packed and reinforced with an iBook; KL, here I come! From there on, the new chapter of my life begins.
My baby! Muah muah
To be continued…
No comments:
Post a Comment