Monday, 6 December 2004

An Hat-trick to Forget

OK, I promised I wouldn’t mention anything about my assignments till the end of the week. I couldn’t resist. Here’s a lil say on my first day of the 8th week.

Today would mark the start of the week that most Equator students fear, the dreaded Assessment Week. Well, fortunately, for the 2nd consecutive Assessment Week I’ve had a smooth flow, apart from rushing to the print shops and last minute adjustments, I manage to maintain my composure and went on to have decent presentation. Come to think of it, I figured I have finally conquered my fear for presentation. No more shaky hands, no more stuttering…I can even generate conversations. Just today, I had one of the longest interviews. It lasted probably around 25-30 minutes, even though I thought it wasn’t long enough…

But the day didn’t go on spotless. Like a young child wearing a white shirt while eating Wan Tan Mee, he’ll bound to get at least a single drop of Wan Tan Mee soup on his shirt. As for me…my single drop of Wan Tan Mee on my white shirt was yet another summon from my good old friend, the MPPP. It’s the 3rd summon I’ve had in 2 weeks. I got this recent one while I was at the print shop. Looks like I’m on a roll here, a hat-trick of summons. And I haven’t even settled my previous summon for littering. *sigh*

No comments: