The holidays have been kind so far. This has only been the 2nd day and quite a lot has happened. The biggest bombshell was when everyone showed up for Futsal on Thursday night and not only that, we were double-booked and were pushed back an hour later. Even so, everyone waited. That was cool. I think everyone enjoyed themselves, even though we’re not at our top form.
[My moment of madness: I was the goalkeeper, when the ball was in my hands. I rolled it forward, chased after it and took a shot but it was blocked by Eugene yet somehow it manage to squeeze between him and Matt and I continue my crazy run towards goal and took another shot. But it was saved and was faced with a lightning counter-attack, I ran back as fast as I can and dived to block the shot, and block I did. :) ]
Well, after almost a month working with CG Computers (AppleCorner) I’ve finally sold my first computer. Powerbook 12” SuperDrive was the model and well, the buyer is a friend of mine. It still counts! Hehehehe.
It’s great to finally have everyone back again. My body still aches and I’m wondering how am I gonna make it to “Rave It!”.
Note: The trip down to KL for a wedding video was cancelled. Too tired.
This was taken last year, but its still pretty much the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment