Today, the last and final assignment will be submitted, for this term. And then finally, the holidays would officially be up and running. Starting to have this strange feeling creeping up on me with the holiday season around already. Haven’t really had holidays since my 2 months stint in KL back in August 14 all the way to October 15. Seriously, I don’t even know what to do…maybe that’s the whole point, doing nothing. Hehehehe.
Just to put things into perspective, referring to one of my previous entry A Step Closer, times of change have already sprung into action. Quite a handful of my friends have already decided (well, at least for a few years on) their future which is to work outside
The next chapter in everyone’s life is unfolding. With a few more chapters to go, eg Getting married and having kids, hehehe, well…that’s still pretty distant, I think.
With the New Year just around the corner, and with this entire ‘change’ thing going on, might as well take this opportunity to have a new image for myself. I guess it’s about time to throw in the towel and present a newer and more polished version of me. Hmmpf.
Just a final say, I’ve never once even came close in picturing myself as I am today. And with this new chapter tiptoeing within, it can get quite nerve-wrecking when you realize planned situations hardly become reality (at least for me). So bring it on, life! I’m ready for ya!
Peace.
After more than a decade of friendship, here’s a toast to the oldest clichĂ© on the face of this over-populated planet, Friends forever! Hehehehe….
No comments:
Post a Comment