Yesterday, well…let just say sober was more or less oblivious. Yes, it was Tuckday, and well, most of us got wasted…well, almost anyways. 5-6 big bottles of Tiger and a couple (possibly more) of Stout (Orr Kau) and well, there you go: the recipe for a proper night out. OK, maybe it wasn’t that proper, I had soup spilled on my pants (no thanks to Chee Yong aka The Chicken) and sandals and later on some Stout and I think there was some Tiger spilled on me too…I remembered Tuck spilled quite a lot of beer and yet he managed to get high. The night ended with Kevin literally walking back to his house despite the fact that I offered him a ride home…probably because Ian was chasing after him which inspired him to run away. Before he gets even higher and possibly smashed.
And we all learn a little some new that night, our model friend aka Vignesh aka Alleycats Jr. aka The Masturbator is apparently a part-time stripper. Yes, stripper…why? Its easy money and well, ok…dignity has flown off the window for him…(sorry Vig, I had to join the crowd and make fun of you)hahahah. Vig in red latex underpants…HAHHAHAHA, ewwww!!
Note: Yesterday was world AIDS day
No comments:
Post a Comment