Thursday, 9 December 2004

Jolly, eh?

It is done. It’s over, finito! It hasn’t actually sunk in just yet. But I will be expecting myself to go crazy when I wake up from my ‘recovery sleep’. OK, seriously…I have one more assignment to hand-in but it’s technically finished already, all I need is to render and print it out, so I can say my holidays are finally here!! Believe it or not, this is my first holiday in 2 semester…I’m getting tired.

I have to make a trip to KL this Friday, *sigh*…this is for a wedding video. Darn it, I wish I could cancel it…I need a break.

My sister is on her way back from KL today, arghhhh…! Have to clean up some stuff from her room. Since her departure to KL a year (or so) ago, her room has become my room while my old room has turned into a store room for all my stuff (F.Y.I: graphic designers have tons of junk).

Perhaps I should keep this under the table or behind closed doors. But it’s too funny and I can’t resist. One of my colleagues was doing a demonstration for this customer when suddenly we realized the iBook 14” had hanged…yes, it hanged! An OS X hanged! Wow, but I don’t think the customer realized so (with some quick thinking from me, go me!) I sidetracked his attention to the iMac G5, buying some time for my colleague to recover the system. “Sir, this iMac ahh…damn terror wan lor. Can you find the computer?” hehehe, I have been using the same ploy for awhile now, I need a new one.

Note: OS X is still better than XP despite that slight blip. So to XP lovers out there, bugger off! :)

No comments: