Well, since 2004 still have a good 8 days to go. I’ve decided to take some time off from “2004 In Perspective” series and get back to my daily ramblings and nonsense in view of the fact that there was a ‘party’ with a ‘70s theme to it last night.
It has been quite a while since I last clubbed. So it is always a big thing for me, same goes for people who sees me; “Wah, Kok Meng!” “Fuhh, Kok Meng clubbing?!” yada yada yada, sigh. I have a life, OK? :)
I was disappointed by the fact that no one actually dressed up apart from our group of friends. It’s a shame that the theme had so much promise yet it fell short on the night. With nobody else dressing up, we did looked like fools until our group won around 5-6 jugs of beer under the best dressed category and some side contest. Who’s the fool now?! Heh!!
I’ll let the pictures do the talking :)
Getting geared up and drunk before the party, thanks to the local 7-Eleven
Slightly drunk already, having just arrived at LUSH
Bored and drunk, then came Ronald McDonald with blue hair, minus the costume
Heheh, the afro was too cool. Had to try it on myself. Still drunk.
Simran, trying to be gay. So Eugene show him how its done. He's a natural!
In came, the real afro. 2 hours later, being the celebrity that he is, he's entitled to be late. Will the real afro please stand up?
Simran winning us free beers, despite giving the wrong answer.
Gettin' wild, more drunk and getting restless.
Simran interrupting Sina's makeout session, hehehe.
Me and Vig drinking beer (turns out to be water, blek!). Joanne & Simran getting it on.
So there you have it. The night where we re-live our father's era. Peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment