Wednesday, 10 November 2004

Ai Ai Capt'n

Good evening, to start off this entry, I’ll update you guys with the on-going ‘Neighbour Wars’. A quick fact, there’s actually 2 ‘Neighbour Wars’ going on, between us and our underground neighbour and the neighbours next to us (same scenario: ground floor vs underground floor). So the situation was like this, someone used her water hose and direct it into her front door and then turn the tap on, hence a massive flood (also the fact she occupies the under level, double whammy!) and so the stage was set for what would seem like a climax to this unending feud that has been raging for 4-5 years. But somehow, she and her gangster boyfriend managed to calm themselves down, or at least in public eyes and stay cool. Damn! No show to watch, *sigh* I can’t imagine any reality TV show is as good as this…apart from last night, which was a disappointment.

Tomorrow is a public holiday with thanks to Deepavali for giving us a much needed break! Hehehe, and also the upcoming Raya holidays, phew….

Have just completed my CIS stationary set and will start working on the other 6+6 major and minor items…don’t understand? Trust me, you don’t want to.

It has been a long day, and since tomorrow is a holiday, I’m off to complete as much assignments as I can and get out from the house, have been cooped up at home for days already…except for yesterday…I did something yesterday, but can’t really remember…hmmm

“A day is a miniature eternity” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

A gorgeous rainbow emerges after the evening showers. How could anyone not find serenity upon the sight of one? Ahhhhh…..(sigh of relief)


view from my house

P/S: I finally figured out what Felujah means, it’s a freakin’ state in Iraq! When I heard on TV I was like “Hah!!” and a tirade of flying rice particles came out from my mouth (was having dinner, parents thought I choked, then they remembered I’m not your standard 21 yr old).

Happy Deepavali!

No comments: