Tuesday, 9 November 2004

Round 1, Fight!

Made my XP looked like an OS X! Wohoooooo…I’ve added or modified the ‘comments’ section because the original requires you to be a blogger.com member, how ridiculous!

A lil update on the on going “Neighbour Wars” and finally some fortune on our side, now they have one month to tear down the extension they did or face the consequence (which is a court case and a hostile entry by the council people). Wow, this is getting a bit out of hand, well…they started it, and they only have themselves to blame! Too bad for them. Incase anyone’s interested; it’ll all started when they first moved in. So there it was, they’re house along with a billion thousand flyers scattered all over within their front door. So naturally, anyone will know the correct thing to do would be cleaning up that mess and clean up they did via trashing all of them (yes I mean all them flyers) to our side of the house, what bloody wankers would do that?! Where’s this thing called; common decency? Goodness me. So we had no choice but to retaliate (hey! I ain’t cleaning his mess!), so what I did was I gathered some brooms and summon my sis and off we go and sweep every single one of them back into their house (some leafs and extra trash was added as a sign of gesture) along with a nice lil note saying: “KEEP YOUR GODDAMN TRASH TO YOUR GODDAMN SELF! Sincerely, your neighbour.” And so it begins; the unnecessary war. What a bunch of pricks! Haven’t they heard the expression: “Love thy neighbour”? *Sigh*

Work will start this Friday and I hope I can finish off the video shoot on Saturday and proceed to editing as soon as possible. Running out of time with 3 more weeks left. Argh!


No comments: