A sudden discovery of peace and serenity in the midst of all this assignment/project related chaos. Ok, seriously…my comp f**ked on me again and it nearly cost me everything. Yes, I mean everything…every single important data I’ve kept since the start of my course back in 2002 was nearly lost. Thankfully for some computer geek friends and my own geekiness, I managed to somehow get back into the OS and dig everything out and dump it in my 3rd backup drive. That was 3-5 days ago and till now, the comp is still unusable. It happened prior to the Raya holidays so now I have decided that I’m gonna take a break. Go chill with some gear and Korean jinro my dad brought back.
I’m actually writing this at work, this is my 3rd day and well…can’t complain. Not as glamorous as the one in Gurney, but hey! It’s work, with work comes money, and with money comes the eagerly anticipated CD changer I’ve promised myself. First time writting this with my mac too.
It’ll be a bad idea to get out today with this incredible traffic jam going on outside. Took me an hour to get to work when it should have only been 15 minutes. Yikes!
For some mysterious reason, people tend to think our shop is a mobile phone ringtone seller or something… “boleh letak lagu kat phone ini ah?” what the heck…there’s no excuse for being unable to see the “Apple” text and logo. I think we end up giving people directions more than doing any sort of sales. *Sigh*
I’m actually writing this at work, this is my 3rd day and well…can’t complain. Not as glamorous as the one in Gurney, but hey! It’s work, with work comes money, and with money comes the eagerly anticipated CD changer I’ve promised myself. First time writting this with my mac too.
It’ll be a bad idea to get out today with this incredible traffic jam going on outside. Took me an hour to get to work when it should have only been 15 minutes. Yikes!
For some mysterious reason, people tend to think our shop is a mobile phone ringtone seller or something… “boleh letak lagu kat phone ini ah?” what the heck…there’s no excuse for being unable to see the “Apple” text and logo. I think we end up giving people directions more than doing any sort of sales. *Sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment