Monday, 8 November 2004

Action Hero

ARFHH” club is now in session, incase you’re wondering, it’s a club me and my classmates create to signal that we’re running out of time and that we should buck up and hurry our assignments/projects. Since we’re on our 4th week now, and had done squat! (well, maybe not nothing completely) and with 3 more weeks to go, it seems like a daunting task to get it all done. Argh!

My job was postponed today due to several reasons; one of them was that they didn’t call me and also the fact that I had to attend this meeting regarding our graduation exhibition in April 2005 entitled; Version 5 or 5th Version …. Something like that. Since I’m the head-photographer (so it seems apparently since nobody else seems to bother or do anything) I have to schedule a photo shoot date to shoot 64 x 4 = 256 headshots and then painstakingly compile them and convert each graduate’s headshots into the CMYK format, which means each graduate will have 4 different headshots and each of them will be in single colour of cyan, magenta, yellow and black. Hence the nickname ‘Action Hero’ which was given to me ‘cause I seem to have this obsession to make something different. Hey, I’m a designer! Or soon to be….I have to stand out! Ughhh, no time…no time

Speaking of time, we got sooo bored today in class and since everybody had already left while the few of us had to wait for the meeting, we re-organized our classroom’s table placement, now its more our style! Heh heh heh uhhhhhh……I need a life…*sigh*

To those who read this and not an Equator Academy student, you’re invited to attend our upcoming graduation exhibition in April 2005.

Note: Work is much more fun than fun.

No comments: