
The night before the exhibition: The booth was not being nice to me at all. I struggled to fill in anything let alone strike a perfect harmony with the boxes. Help was oblivious. Then came Zach and Annie into the picture. They’re like Xzibit in Pimp My Ride, ‘cos they came and Pimp My Booth nicely. The 3-litre Chivas bottle was a crowd favourite. Oh, we got 3 cans of 100plus for the price of one! Imagine this, I was talking to Zach about how lucky we were back then with this vending machine at Tejani Clinic and then suddenly, *pom!* 3 cans of 100plus just dropped down from the vending machine. Talk about coincidence.

In came Tuck & Co. (along with Ryan & Denys) out of a sudden. Oh, they were drunk too so they really made my booth come to life! (F.Y.I: My project was a pub). And as I was outside having a smoke, Tuck decided to hop on the hammock. That scared the living hell out of me! That thing was not intended for anyone to seat on or sleep on. Luckily Tuck is a jockey, so he’s small and light. Day one arrives and my booth is fully decked out! I hate being an MC.

Day 1: Hanging out and going crazy at everyone’s booth. Acap’s booth in my opinion is one of the best. You can really sense his style. Drey hanging out by her booth. She was afraid that Acap might ‘kill’ her booth cos his booth was over-the-top. But I guess Acap’s messy-like booth made Drey’s look even neater.

Day 1: Going crazy, nuts and restless.

Team iBook.

Day 2: A cameo appearance by Randall aka Spider-man without costume.

Day 2: Drey finally manage to convince us to hangout by her booth rather than mine. OK-lah! Your booth cozy also-mah! It’s just that my booth is by the wall, more privacy.
Note: I don’t know how to thank the people that has made this booth a success! Much love to ya’ll, Zach, Annie, Ryan, Tuck, Denys, Acap and Drey! Thank you!! I mean it! Thank you, thank you, and thank you.
P/S: Did I mention I got a job offer during the exhibition from Bold Inspiration? Wish me luck :)
No comments:
Post a Comment