Time comes to a perpetual standstill when I work, maybe not…only when I attempt to slack off. The second day is half-way thru (I hope) and things are going smoothly. With a bit of luck, I hope I can get off by 5.

Elaine has been buying loads of sweets of us, that’s very nice of her…but you can’t help but think that she’s trying to fatten us so that she can turn into the wicked witch of the east and eat us! Hehehe…Elaine, if you’re reading this…this is only a joke! DON’T WHACK ME, please? Hehehe…
While searching for some pictures over at Image Bank, I decided to key-in and search for “Malaysia” just to see what could possibly come up, I was surprise to see how beautiful this ugly country is, captured thru a lens. I was left in awe and started feeling nostalgic…
No comments:
Post a Comment