Friday, 1 April 2005

It Rained Somewhere Along The Road

It’s April! And with one more week before the exhibition…Bumming around has become a rarity. Working life is skulking around the corner, better enjoy myself nicely.

Futsal was alright yesterday, despite a poor showing. We did however had enough people to form two teams (not exactly, it was 4 vs. 5). Although we were one man short, we came out on top…as usual. Spoilt brats with only computer games, expensive boots and futile flairs in their minds don’t really stand a chance against our blend of quick simple passes, one-touches and sudden dashes. Heh, sorry. I’m not bragging. You have to see the kids yourself; they’re the ones who like to show off. Alas, after 4 weeks of injuring Ryan during Futsal, he came clean this time round. No injuries.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The raining season is finally here! Seriously, I could never get sick of the rain. The only instance I ever got aggravated by the rain was that football had to be cancelled. But now, we do indoors. So rain or shine, we play! And the rain is alright.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I had to jump right in to the whole B&W bandwagon. I can’t help myself…

No comments: