Yet again, today another meeting was held, a briefing I suppose before the big day arrives. With 3 more days to go, the count-down is on. Here’s what I manage to clarify and confirm with the other committee members.
I’m still the MC for the opening ceremony on Friday...and there’s no script. I have to write it myself. Gosh, I really didn’t see this coming. If I had known, I would have fought my way out it. At least I’ll have my ‘ex-wife’ speaking mandarin next to me as my co-MC.
Almost everything is finally sorted out. Tables, chairs, booths, power points, etc…

Oh, I’m right in the f**king front row. Yet another thing I didn’t see coming. Man, surprises, surprises…I dunno how much more of this I can take…at least the 3 of my other closest classmates are with me on that intimidating front row. We die, we die together! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment