Friday, 22 April 2005

Two

Today I finally secure myself 2 job interviews, one tomorrow and the other is on Monday. Both are in Penang, I guess KL can wait a little longer…

I just realized that I still have that Langkawi excursion pending to be exploited. My dad’s not interested (I can understand why, working on the beach for the past 30 years can make you sick seeing the beach) but my mom is really keen on the trip. And with my sister’s upcoming visit back home, mom might probably drag sis into it as well. It’ll be fun, a family vacation. If my sis joins in, there’ll perhaps be no escape for my dad; he’ll get dragged along with us. I can’t even remember when was the last time we went on a family vacation, apart from the wedding reception/dinner in KL few years back which my dad made me drive down all the way with my mom, aunt and uncle and him getting out of it at the last minute. I’m beginning to suspect my dad throws a house-party when we’re gone. Hmmmmmmmmmm…

No comments: