Thursday, 28 April 2005

Back To Normal

Before I went to bed last night, dad suddenly declares my return to normality. “Wah! Meng ah, pen normal toh tui liao…cha cha kun cha cha che eh…” which translates to “Wah! Meng has become normal again, sleep early, wake up early…” OK, I have to admit ever since I started work with Megan Ads, my sleep pattern has return to normal, no more 5-6am bedtime and I certainly don’t miss breakfast anymore these days…heck, I can’t even stay up till 11pm before my eyes automatically shuts…oh my god! I’m growing up!!

But returning to normality came with a price, which means my social life during the weekdays has gone out the window. The only outing I ever had this week thus far was a really late night (or early morning) outing with good-old Ian to catch the Champions’ League semi-final between Chelsea and Liverpool. At least I got reminded that there’s life outside work. With his departure to Batu Ferringhi, one of Tanjung Bungah’s most notorious individual has faded away…I guess we could get used to having a Batu Ferringhi import to terrorize the good old Tanjung Bungah, or maybe our hangout range would expand up north. More gym and swimming!

No comments: