“I can be sooo sakai sometimes…” – Joy (I had to adopt it! Hehehe…)
It has been awhile since I received my last paycheque which was way back in December and with my week’s work finally done at Megan Ads, my first paycheque was handed out. Honestly, I thought I would only be paid next month (just to make things easy) but I got mine yesterday anyways, that made my day. For the first time this year…I’m finally out of the being ‘broke’ phase. With college, exhibition and graduation in the past, finally there’s no more withdrawal of money (apart from daily expenses, of course).

This paycheque goes to show how freakin’ stingy CG Computers is. With 4 and a half days’ work, I’ve got paid more than the time I spent working with CG Computers for 2 months. Freakin’ cheapskates. I fantasize the day where I can one day bash his sorry ass with his own 17” Powerbook.
So I took Elaine’s advice and had a picture taken of this wonderful slip of paper. She even offered to ‘pose’ with it…hehehe, Nasi Kandar is on me! Errr…for one day only, okay? Hehehe…wait till I get my real first paycheque.
So hence Joy’s statement which I adopted…”I can be sooo
No comments:
Post a Comment