Just a flash, 3 weeks has flown by, just like that. It was a very action-packed Thursday. It all started with me coming to work somewhat later than usual (had breakfast with Mayki) which later progressed to a little bust-up at work about some people leaving a tad earlier than they’re supposed to and me staying back late. I won’t go too much into it, its nothing much, really. Anyway, only at around 9.30 I finally left the office with Mr. Kee and family for a late dinner at Tesco’s Pizza Hut. The service we receive over there was sooo bad that is almost impossible for anyone to describe it; it’s simply ridiculous, incompetent if I might add. On my way back, there was an accident approximately a 100m ahead of me when it happened. Shit! And no one is helping that poor dude. He lay flat on the ground and occasionally twitching. What the fuck is wrong with Malaysians these days? Everyone seems to find it amusing to just stare at him while he was over there suffering. I stopped my car immediately and dialed ‘999’ for an ambulance. Ishh, thinking of it pisses me off already, useless rice-wasting citizens.
Later on, I dropped by Zach’s and met everyone for a quick ‘hit’ of good-old MJ. A perfect way to end a good day (in a way, it was a great day for me)…
But wait…I was in for a surprise.
I went back, half-baked, sleepy and exhausted. As I passed by the minibar in my house, I saw this little package with writings that screamed TO, TAN KOK MENG…3 seconds later, it hit me! IT HAS FINALLY ARRIVED…3 weeks I’ve waited and it finally arrived. What am I talking about? Well…see it for yourself :)

No comments:
Post a Comment