Tuesday, 3 May 2005

Skirts Up!

It’s strange that today was my longest day at work, yet it felt like the shortest. The ridiculous amount of workload was probably the contributing factor. Left work at 8.30pm. Fuhhhh!! Fantastic, *gives self a pat in the back*

I finally contributed my first ever real piece of art to this company today. But reality did hit me and made me realize that all this was for some fish food, eeekk…but I had fun while I was cracking up on me Photoshop skills, heh. Phew, luckily it isn’t as rusty as I thought. It turned out alright.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Today was also the latest lunch break thus far with this new job, 3pm to be exact. Elaine had invited me take a trip with her all the way to Butterworth to pickup some cheque and some stuff, so I suggested that we should take the ferry back. Nothing beats the good old ferry ride back to the island, can throw caution to the wind, heh. And I had to (god forbids) look up at that precise moment while coming down from the second level when I really shouldn’t and saw this lady who’s at her early 40s with her skirt blown up…just like Marylyn Monroe. And I had just talked about Marylyn Monroe like 5 minutes earlier…sometimes, you have to be careful of what you wish for…it does come true…but not necessarily the way you want it, though she seemed to love the attention. Hmmpf, I called it a mid-life crisis.

No comments: