And then there was me, on a Saturday morning…suddenly, I felt the urge to check out my mailbox, you know…to see what’s up. Maybe CG has found the robbers that robbed them of 2 iBooks, maybe Lina from jobstreet has found a job for me that pays RM10K to work 3 days a week, or maybe Ian has finally updated his ‘secret’ blog.
Lookie lookie, an email from Aja about some Musical Baton thing…not a bad idea to start this somewhat chainletter-like blog post to find out other people’s music taste. So here it goes…
Total volume of music files on my computer:
5.06 gigabytes which consists of 1159 songs altogether on my PC, my iBook contains around 3.45 gigabytes (it’s currently in KL with sis, so I don’t know the exact figure) and since I don’t use iTunes for my PC, I don’t know how long that amount of songs would last me.
Last CD purchased:
Seriously, I can’t remember…at all. And with Liz around, it doesn’t really help either. Why bother buying CDs anymore?
Song played right now:
The Postal Service’s Give Up album. But lately I switched back to Jack Johnson, John Mayer and Seven Collar T-Shirt’s first album. Kinda in-between albums now.
Five songs I listen to a lot or that means a lot to me:
John Mayer – “Not Myself”
Jimmy Eat World – “Kill”
Incubus – “I Miss You”
Faith No More – “Easy”
The Killers – “All These Things That I’ve Done”
Five people to whom I’m passing the baton:
Ian: Matcha! I know you got good music taste, man. Need I say more?
Simran: Heh, you own an iPod too! So what else do you listen to apart from Tenacious D?
Audrey: Since you own an iPod photo, I bet your music collection is getting bigger.
Elaine: Apart from the music you ‘stole’ from me, I would like to know what you really listen to.
Tzelin: We hardly talk about music, so fill us in, darling :)
Whoever I left out, sorry-ah. I get to choose 5 people only.
No comments:
Post a Comment