Ooh ohh, I’m going to KL tomorrow :)
I have not left the island since I got back from my KLue expedition way back in October 2004 and leaving to Butterworth doesn’t counts! It’ll be nice to revisit the place where I spent the most crucial few months budding on my design skills. To be honest, I’m getting a mixed blend of sentiments running thru my head. You see, I didn’t exactly want to leave KL; I only left because I had to (due to the fact that I need to finish off my studies). So, I’m worried that I might get all worked up again. But I guess that having found a job back in the island that I enjoy should be more than enough to keep me in the island for now and treat this little trip no more than just a business trip. After all, it is.
And of course, we won’t be leaving the island without taking some usual ‘orders’ or ‘requests’ from our fellow counterparts. Hmmm, I wonder how many Burger King burgers I’ll have to buy and how many will actually make it back home without us consuming it on the way back. We promise we’ll buy…but we didn’t promise it’ll continue to exist during the trip back home :)
Land of Burger King, here I come!
No comments:
Post a Comment