Monday, 23 May 2005

Mac-less

And so she left…this morning at 6.45AM, along with my sis. It’s time to re-adjust to life without a Mac. With her departure, there goes our office Jukebox as well. What are we gonna listen to at work?! Arghh…If only I have an iPod Photo like someone…hmmm…

Something is going on with Apple these days. They’ve manage to do something they haven’t manage to do since like forever. It’s fitting these words; “Apple” and “Cheap” together in the same sentence. An iMac G5 is like under RM4K and the 30GB iPod Photo is going at RM1699…wooooh, now that’s CHEAP!!

Today, embarrassingly enough, after having lunch with Audrey, I finally got me some new PS2 games. It was definitely overdue, if you knew when NFS: Underground II and GTA: San Andreas was released, then you’ll that I’m not exactly up-to-date with the whole PS2 gaming scene. Frankly, the games are probably almost a year old by now and I’ve finally got my hands on it. How sad.

No comments: