I’m gonna die a bachelor. Today, on the drive back with Elaine after a long lunch at Butterworth, we were talking about all our past failed relationships and how long I’ve been single…so I snapped and declared, “I’m gonna date the next chick I see!” and with that, I shield my eyes from catching any sight of Elaine(just to be fair). And would you believe, there were no chicks in sight on the whole freaking damn highway. Not even one! Squat! Nil! Fuckin’ hell…and all I see are dudes driving their cars…hoping to see chicks as well... *Ack!*
That was a huge-ass piece of highway I’m talking about, so when I was approaching Penang Bridge after like 20 minutes of searching, I thought “Oh crap, there’s surely gonna be an ugly chick on the booth that I’ll have to date…”
But noooo…
I don’t even get to do that…
We went thru the Touch ‘n’ Go lane
Ughhh…
Someone please date me! Haha…
Call 1-800-DATE-MENG
Or else I’ll die a lonely old man…
No comments:
Post a Comment