I’m back! 2 days 1 night can seem long when you’ve gotten yourself tied up to a action-packed schedule from both the work and play side. It was a good trip, one to remember surely. I did after all get to check out Ian’s new crib.
“Aiseh bradder…your new house looks happening man. GET BROADBAND!!”
Anyway, back to the little KL adventure I embarked on. Despite that few months spent in KL with KLue, my sense of direction is still as bad as ever. OK, maybe a tad better but still…we got lost on countless occasions. Luckily, we have a
*Driving at 80km/h on a fairly narrow and dodgy road*
Suddenly…
(Both Kee and Jeff on the phone with me on the wheel)
Kee: HERE!! IT’S HERE, IT’S HERE STOP!!!!
Me: Huh?
Jeff: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!! TURN RIGHT!!!!
*EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
*TURN*
*WOOOOOOOOSHH!*
-Stop-
Me: Next time, tell me earlier.
Good trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment