Wednesday, 4 May 2005

A Date With iXUS40

I’m such a photography geek. Gosh, I’m such a geek…

Anyways, today I had to borrow Mayki’s Canon iXUS40 - with built-in macro lens digital camera for a product shoot, some pair of earrings and pendant that’ll be given out as prizes in some contest. So, why not make a meal out of it, being the geek that I am. The little photographer dude inside me sprung into action and went on a massacre of constant bombardment on almost anything he could snap…just to satisfy his thirst for a good photograph.

Here’s a little sneak peak on my life working with Megan Ads, and since Elaine left me to go to KL for Vig’s birthday, I was left stranded during lunch as the dude next to me left early, Art Director David is on some diet (don’t ask), uncle Tony is nowhere to be seen and Mr. Kee a.k.a. the Head Honcho isn’t around…so I took the iXUS40 on a little lunch date. Picture time!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Breakfast was good and it was over at McD's Sunrise where the camera was passed to me on a 1-day loan. Here's Liz at work, she sleeps a lot on the job though.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My trusty phone. Formerly Simran's. Works like a charm, but you have to jam thick papers on the battery socket, or else it won't work. My watch looks awesome on close-up.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Heh, on my way to lunch. There's always time for self-portait. Heck, on close-ups...even the Kancil logo looks cool...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Most of you who have sat on this piece of shit car would know that the radio set is from hell and is evil. The volume goes up or down whenever it pleases.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is how I utilize Liz, its the only way to tame the devil that is the Radio set.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Let's go! Pretty damn hungry by now...Here's how the area around my work place looks like. Good thing is that it has a delicious array of food. Chinese, Indian, Malay, Franchise...you name, it's all here.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
There's always time for style, even when you're looking for a parking space outside McD's Sungai Dua. Ahhh, the new Foldover Chicken, thats my lunch for the day. Hmmmm...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Delicious lunch awaits. Better head back to the office for consumption. Here's the view if you were me driving this piece of crap car.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The notice sign screams VISITOR CARPARK. Eh, am I visiting or am I working? Anyway, on the right...that's my real ride. Uhhhh...*drools on keyboard* Ack!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My office tend to give kids false hopes. They enter the 'room' assuming they would be able to indulge themselve in some good-ol-videogame. Only to find a bunch of loudmouths making senseless and random jokes at each other.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Alas, dessert ala Marlboro Reds. Ahhh...I can be such a poser sometimes. Some uncle was staring and probably thought I was crazy taking my own picture while smoking.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oh, last but not least. The outcome of the photoshoot. Not too shabby, eh? Blink Blink!


No comments: