Monday, 4 April 2005

Pre-Exhibition Blues, Part I

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Throughout the whole of March, I’ve been complaining a lot about how the graduation exhibition is giving me tones of unnecessary work and call-backs. And now, it’s April and the finale is just looming behind the corner, Friday to be exact and today is Monday. Damn! It’s too fast, I’m so not ready for this yet…and nobody has sent me the script for the opening ceremony! I’m not even sure if it’s still my job to be the MC.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It’s just weird that I feel like I’m on holiday and that after all this I would just go back to college and resume my studies. But that’s not gonna happen. Haven’t even started job-hunting yet, I’m slacking off big time.

My mood has been swinging like crazy; probably the anxiety is causing this. Oh by the way, everyone is invited to come to this 3-day exhibition in Penang. PLEASE COME-LAH! WE’VE BEEN WORKING REALLY HARD FOR THIS!

Note: I would like this blog to go on hiatus mode, but I know it’ll be impossible to keep my mouth shut and my fingers from typing and complaining…I’ll try my best, really.

Wish me luck!

No comments: