Saturday, 2 April 2005

Version 2

There! I can’t contain myself no more. Secretly, I’ve been working on this template for quite awhile now. Actually, it’s not even hard at all. Just that all this while, I’ve either been too busy to have my site completely revamped or I can’t remember any HTML script no more (Green & Slightly Smaller Than A4). But with so much time to spare, I realized HTML is not that hard. OK, it is…with all the commands and scripting, it can make anyone’s eyes so sick of staring at text that the next time you see any sort of text or writing you’ll feel like throwing your computer monitor at it and watch it explode while you’re sipping an ice-cold drink in your PJs.

I love bright colours, I really do. So naturally, black comes to mind. OK, black is an anti-colour, but with a black background, all my pictures and coloured text are more vibrant.

P/S: I never really liked the old template anyways; it’s soooo colourful that it steals the focus away from any pictures I’ve posted. Cheers to black! Black is good!

No comments: