Thursday, 21 April 2005

Cut & Blow

Since mid-September of 2004, I’ve not had my hair drastically re-shaped…until now. Unlike the lousy trim I had back in February which was inconspicuous, people will notice this change. Heheh, OK…the motive behind the hair-cut was my mom’s perpetual nagging.

“Since when I have 2 daughters?!”

“Might as well follow me to shop for skirts next time”

“My son hasn’t come back from KL but this girl with flat-chest did…”

Get what I mean?

Since they have trim-down my allowance, I came up with an ingenious idea to escape cutting my hair. “Aiyah, haircuts are expensive-lah. You ask me to save money-mah, well now I’m saving!” Well, mom sponsored me and I ran out of excuses. I guess its time. I was pretty psyched to have a change anyway. It might actually help me get a job being more decent-looking-guy-next-door kinda thing.

No comments: