The search has finally ended. Instead of taking the job on my previous post; The Office, I’ve opted for the more established and currently expanding Megan Ads. Recommended by Elaine and James, I manage to secure the job in less than a day. Wow! Even I didn’t expect such a quick response. It was a good day, got a job, pay’s good, down-to-earth colleagues and a small office. I prefer smaller offices, really. Because with such a small office, there’s no way there’ll be office politics, everyone is cool with everyone…
The downside (weird enough, there’s actually one) is that I start work tomorrow, alamak! I hope I won’t be rushed into things too soon…originally; I start work in May, but with a ridiculous workload approaching…I guess I’m drafted in a week earlier for obvious reasons.
Lookout working-world, here I come! In my small little red Kancil! OK, I might take awhile to get there, but when I get there…watch out! The tall has been unleashed!
Thanks to Elaine and James for helping me getting the job and pushing my Kancil on Saturday. The car’s battery died on me, had to push-start…
No comments:
Post a Comment